Translate

Friday, August 26, 2016

So.. Here's the thing

My name is Aileen Gabrielle, you could call me Gabrielle. 
I love reading and sleeping too much 'til I forgot about this blog for 2 years. (litterally)
But haha no, I'm kinda busy these years.
2015 has been a rough year for me, no kidding, (I probably won't tell you why)
Now that 2016 I could relax a little, even in the coming Sept I will enter my next semester.

So, here's the thing..I don't know how to edit my blog template, so I couldn't read any reader's comments (I don't even know if there is someone reading this, tho! LOL)
I am very grateful if someone is reading this. I feel like having a friend that I don't know? okay I'm a weirdo.

And no.. if you think I have no social life.. I'm not the girl in the novel, who luckily meet the popular guy. I'm just a regular teenage girl, having friends, and I love to write and sleep. (Did I just say it again?)

Okaaaaay this getting so long. Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading!