Translate

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Dear You

Dear you..
How are you?
It has been teribble since you were avoiding me
I think I were giving you time.
I don't know if that was means - a long long time -

I'm not good at being a listener, I thought
I can't just sit down and come up with no solution
My bad, I guess.
When you told me everything that night, 
with no preparation, of course I was stunned
I didn't know what to do,
I always think that everything has its solution

Say I'm perfectionist, I don't care..
Say I'm a bad friend, now I'm sad

I know I was , so, so wrong.
I'm sorry that I have no idea that jsomething was happening on you,
I'm such a terrible friend, aren't I?

But back then, I knew I had to do something
But I couldn't do that in person
I knew you might be avoiding me

So I write and write
What did I think, though?
You hate reading.
I'm such a teribble friend, aren't I?

Now it's been days since my letter
Yet I haven't heard anything from you.
I do understand, tho, 
I'm a bad listener maybe.
I don't know.

I hope everything will be okay soon..
IF not, you know
Maybe next time I'll shut my mouth and just listen.

From your very bestfriend,
with regret


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading!